Anadolu Agency seeks to support and expand its team of News redactors at the Arabic Service, and announces the opening of candidacy for the position of "News redactor" (Correspondent).
• Responsible for editing News stories and News reports in a sound professional manner and preparing them for publication in the best way.
• Responsible for coordinating with Correspondents and News producers. In addition to, following news reports during event monitoring and coverage.
• University degree from one of the journalism departments (Radio -Television- Journalism), or from one of the languages departments.
• Fluency in Arabic language and management of editorial skills.
• Good understanding of English, or any other foreign language and the ability to translate it into Arabic.
• Ability to understand the Turkish language.
• Good knowledge of international events and political developments in the Middle East, Turkey and the world.
• At least two years of journalism experience.
• Ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure, and work overtime when needed.
• Good team player.